A Brief Summary of the Programme
Good circulation is vital for life, allowing our heart to pump and deliver oxygenated blood effectively. The heart has a lot of work to do. If every blood vessel in just one person’s body was stretched out and linked together it would go around the world 4 times!
Good blood vessel health ensures that the peristaltic movement created by the heart to pump blood through vessels can be carried out efficiently.
Causes of poor circulation
Some causes include:
- Lack of certain nutrient
- High uric acid
Results of poor circulation
- High Blood Pressure – results when the blood starts to strain to flow through the blood vessels.
- Aching legs and feet
- Restless legs
- Cold hands and feet – fresh oxygenated blood is not reaching the extremities
- Pins and needles at night
- Varicose veins and spider veins – indicate that your veins & capillaries are starting to twist causing blood to pool. This occurs when they become flaccid due to lack of collagen therefore elasticity. A bit like an old hosepipe left out in the sun.
- Loss of short-term memory
- Deadening of the nerves
- Leg ulcers
- Deep vein thrombosis
To repair or prevent these symptoms, we must ensure we have enough collagen in our system. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and is found in the bones, muscles, skin, and tendons. It is the substance that holds the body together, forming a scaffold to provide strength and structure.
With the correct nutrients and supplements, the effects of poor circulation can be reversed. The time it takes correlates to how long you have suffered with the problem e.g. if you have seen a various vein on your leg for the past year, it will take a month or 2 of supplementation to repair. 5 years – 5 months of supplementation followed by a lower dose to stop it happening again.
Natural preventative measures
Cayenne pepper, chillies, capsicum, red or black pepper – anything hot which has a rubefacient effect meaning it dilates vessels and increases blood flow.
Green vegetables such as spinach and broccoli. They contain chlorophyll which helps the body produce collagen.
Bone Broth – boil up a whole chicken to get collagen from the bones.
If you are a vegan – get your bioflavonoids from high vitamin C foods such as pineapple, rosehip, parsley and green veggies
Exercise – just move more!
CircuWell Circulation Booster
This latest product by NatureLife includes:
- Horse chestnut – a herb which restores elasticity and helps to untwist veins.
- Rutin – a bioflavonoid which reinstates and restores blood flow.
- Vit B3 – a rubefacient which gets the blood flowing. You will experience a harmless tingling sensation for about 10 minutes after taking the capsules.
- Cayenne – will give you a temporary warming effect
You should see a difference in your various veins within 3 months of starting CircuWell. Take photos and compare the progress!