Effective even for the worst nail fungal infections
Nail Fix is able to penetrate through the nail to reach the nail bed and then penetrate into the skin to ensure the fungus is destroyed.
- Fungal infections of the nails make up about 50% of nail abnormalities.
- A fungal nail infection occurs from the overgrowth of fungi in. under, or on the nail.
- The same fungi that causes thrush, athlete’s foot, and ringworm can cause nail infections.
- Nails that are infected with fungus typically apppear thickened, brittle, crumbly, flaky, ragged, darker, yellowish in colour or may have bright white marks.
- Pathogens that cause the nail fungus infection usually enter the skin through tiny cuts or injuries to the nail or surrounding skin.
- The infected nail may separate from the nail bed and the fungus may cause pain in the toes or fingertips when pressure is applied.
- The infected nail may give off a foul odour.
- Fungal nail infections can spread from person to person. Each of the herbs have been carefully selected for their anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. They have proven to eradicate and prevent the multiplication of a fungus, as well as penetrate through the nail and skin to reach the infected area. This formula inhibits the proliferation of diseased cells, promoting healing. The tincture formulation includes: Wormwood, Clove, Thuja, Guajava, Blood Root, Chaparral, Propolis, Tansy and Poke Root. Essential Oils: Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree.
Directions for use:
Spray twice daily on infected nail.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.