Cys-control is used to treat symptoms associated with urinary tract infections.
Each sachet contains 1800mg of cranberry fruit powder corresponding to 12,600 mg of fresh fruit.
Cranberries are one of the great super-foods rich in antioxidants and cancer fighting phytochemicals, they are widely known for their unique “anti-adhesion” activity that supports the body’s urinary tract health. This anti-adhesion activity is primarily due to a natural compound in the fruit called pacs (proanthocyanidins).
Cystitis is an uncomfortable infection that most women will experience at least once in their lifetime, and one in five women may experience it again, this is known as recurrent cystitis. One of the most well-known remedies for treating cystitis is cranberry juice.
Cranberries have active compounds within them that work to fight against bacteria. Eight hours after intake, the compounds can reach the urinary tract and prevent bacterial adhesion.
Cys-control is a supplement used for treating cystitis and to help prevent recurrences. The active ingredient is cranberries of North American origin. North American cranberries are the most restrictive species of cranberry with proven properties to combat urinary problems.
Cys-control is extremely popular in France and Germany and deemed efficient by 94% of urologists and gynaecologists. It is available as sachets that you mix with water and then drink. Cys-control inhibits the adherence of bacteria to the bladder wall which has anti-inflammatory properties and contains lots of vitamin C that acidifies urine and disrupts the proliferation of bacteria.
Doseage and directions for use
To treat an infection, take two sachets per day, one in the morning, and one in the evening, diluted in a glass of water. It is recommended that this product be taken for a period of at least 10 days. Drink at least 1.5 litres of water throughout the day.
As a preventative measure, take one sachet per day.
Health Benefits of Cranberries
- Helps prevent Urinary Tract Infections.
- Boost oral health and helps prevent dental problems.
- Helps lower the risk of heart related problems and sustain cardiovascular health.
- Cranberry extracts have positive anti-proliferative effects against prostate, liver, breast, ovarian colon and oral cancer.
- Cranberries are high in vitamin C and phytochemicals which promote a healthy immune system.
- Cranberries are a good source of Calcium & Vitamin K that helps strengthen teeth, bones and nails.
Cys-control has no animal component and is suitable for vegans/vegetarians.
- Cys-control must not be used by persons with diabetes.
- Urinary infections in children younger than age 12 must first be treated by a doctor.
- Prolonged consumption of cranberry is not recommended for persons subject to kidney stones.
- Avoid Cys-control if you are taking an anticoagulant treatment with vitamin K antagonists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.