November is World Diabetes Month and the 14th November is World Diabetes Day. The theme for World Diabetes Day 2019 is Family and Diabetes.
Did you know:
- Diabetes is a chronic disease that occurs when the pancreas is no longer able to make insulin, or when the body cannot make good use of the insulin it produces.
- Diabetes is a leading cause of blindness, amputation, heart disease, kidney failure and early death.
- People with diabetes are two to three times more likely to have cardiovascular disease (CVD) than people without diabetes and are at a higher risk of stroke.
- Over 425 million people worldwide are currently living with diabetes.
- 1 in 2 people currently living with diabetes have yet to be diagnosed
- About 6% of the South African population – about 3.5million people – suffer from diabetes, and 5 million more are estimated to have pre-diabetes
- Around 76% of diabetes-related deaths in South Africa occur in people younger than 60 years
- Diabetes is the second most common cause of “natural” deaths in South Africa after Tuberculosis.
NatureLife SA offer natural products to assist those suffering from the effects of Diabetes.
Diaboost Diabetic Supporter
Diaboost can be used in conjunction with other diabetic medication to help stabilise blood sugar levels by ensuring that the pancreas is producing the correct amount of insulin when needed, and that the body is able to use the insulin being produced thus reducing the effects of insulin resistance. Diaboost also offers anti-inflammatory, analgesic and digestive health benefits for diabetics.
Circuwell Circulation Booster
Almost 80% of all Diabetics struggle with circulation disorders. With poor circulation causing oxygen starvation to the legs and feet, nerve damage is a possibility that carries severe side effects. Circuwell can improve the circulation of freshly oxygenated blood to the extremities of the body. It can also aid in restoring the elasticity of veins, arteries and capillaries associated with Varicose and Spider Veins.
Lifetones Acid Clear drops or veg capsules
People with type 2 diabetes are more likely to have hyperuricemia (high uric acid levels), and people with gout and high uric acid are more likely to get diabetes…..a vicious cycle. Lifetones Acid Clear drops or capsules break down uric acid crystals and eliminate them from your body reducing aches and pains in the joints and muscles. It is sugar-free so safe for diabetics to use.
For the best results, we recommend that all 3 products be used in conjunction with each other to achieve optimum health in diabetics.
For further details on World Diabetes Day visit https://worlddiabetesday.org/
Visit https://www.idf.org/ for stats and facts, quizzes and helpful advise on Diabetes.
For Diabetes support and information in South Africa visit https://www.diabetessa.org.za/